What Personal Information About Customers Does Altos Trading Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at Altos Trading. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way through sign-up forms or ordering forms for Altos Trading publications and services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your web browsing experience for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Altos Trading.
• Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Does Altos Trading Use The Information It Received?
• Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Altos Trading customers on behalf of Altos Trading and other businesses. When Altos Trading does this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify Altos Trading by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, consistent with industry standard practices, Altos Trading may share certain contact information with other businesses for their use, for example, in conducting promotional campaigns. If you do not like your contact information shared in this manner, please notify Altos Trading.com by sending an email to email@example.com.
• Protection of Altos Trading and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce the terms of the Legal Notices that accompany this policy; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Altos Trading, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
• Each time you request information, or register for events or services, you are agreeing to receive communications from us about Altos Trading services, products, offers and promotions. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify Altos Trading by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, consistent with industry standard practices, Altos Trading may share certain contact information with other businesses for their use, for example, in conducting promotional campaigns. If you do not like your contact information shared in this manner, please notify Altos Trading by sending an email to email@example.com.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do use an SSL certificate
• We work to protect the security of your information during the ordering process by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Our payment providers at Zaxaa.com and Stripe, LLC also have SSL Certificates on hand.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• Customer information is stored in our firewall-protected data center which is not directly accessible from the internet.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features like "Remember Me" for our paying subscribers. Cookies are also utilized during the ordering process to help insure your order is handled correctly.
• The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of AltosTrading.com's coolest features, and may be required to access certain areas of our website.
How can I change my information?
• If you do not want to receive promotional offers, please notify Altos Trading by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can contact our Customer Service department about other changes to your information by calling 1-800-895-9348 or
by emailing email@example.com
What Choices Do I Have?
• As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of Altos Trading features.
• You can add or update certain information as explained above in the section entitled "How can I change my information?".
• If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify Altos Trading by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Altos Trading does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Altos Trading only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Neither the Site(s) nor the Service are directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 without parental consent. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal identifiable information without parental consent, we will delete such information from our files and terminate that individual's use of the Service.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Legal Notices & Disclaimers
Options involve risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Investors need a broker to trade options, and must meet suitability requirements. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Due to the exclusive nature of Altos Trading 's services, most applicable subscription fees are non-refundable. Performance figures are based on actual recommendations made by Altos Trading . Due to the time critical nature of options trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, ALTOS TRADING, LLC cannot guarantee that subscribers will mirror the exact performance stated on our track records or promotions. Performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on our trading guidelines.
The information and data contained in this website (Altos Trading) and mobile app was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase or sell a security, or to provide investment advice.
The terms "Trade Alert Services," "Coaching Services," "Education Products," "Courses" and "Newsletters" all refer to categories of publications by Altos Trading, LLC. These publications are not to be confused with individualized investment advice. Please consult with an investment professional, such as your broker or investment advisor, for specific investment and money management advice tailored to your personal objectives and resources. Publications by Altos Trading, LLC contain references to publicly traded companies. ALTOS TRADING, LLC has no affiliation with these companies and does not benefit in any manner from related recommendations in its publications.
It is against our Terms and Conditions to discuss any open trades in the alert services, including trades that are in the process of being adjusted. This pertains to posting on third party websites (social media websites, blogs, community forums etc.), private discussions with non-paying members, or any sort of redistribution of any information pertaining to an alert. This includes opinions as well as any statement that would reference an open trade. Violation of this policy can result in termination of your subscription and forfeiture of any pro-rated refund.
The information contained on this site and/or mobile app is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the customers of Altos Trading, LLC. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining professional advice from a qualified person, firm or corporation. Consult the appropriate professional advisor for more complete and current information. ALTOS TRADING, LLC is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website.
ALTOS TRADING, LLC specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the site or mobile app, even if ALTOS TRADING, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the site, mobile app or viruses.
ALTOS TRADING, LLC makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or mobile app. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that ALTOS TRADING, LLC endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
Altos Trading is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties' trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of Altos Trading . Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that: 1. the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2. use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3. no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4. no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Altos Trading, LLC and TradeTrend software is intended to be used as an information service for subscribers, and it includes opinions as to buying, selling and holding various stocks and other securities. However, the publishers of Altos Trading's TradeTrend software are not brokers or investment advisers, and do not provide investment advice or recommendations directed to any particular subscriber or in view of the particular circumstances of any particular person. Altos Trading, LLC, including its owner, does not accept responsibility for any decisions made by subscribers using the TradeTrend software. Subscribers to the TradeTrend software or any other persons who buy, sell or hold securities should do so with caution and consult with a broker or investment adviser before doing so.
Trading securities and options involves risk. Prior to buying or selling an option, an investor must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Investors need a broker to trade securities and options, and must meet suitability requirements. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Performance figures are based on actual alerts provided in the TradeTrend software. Due to the time critical nature of trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, there is no guarantee that subscribers will mirror the performance of the service. Past performance numbers shown are based on trades subscribers could enter based on the trade alerts. Altos Trading, LLC assumes no responsibility for any losses incurred by any individual or entity as a result of trade alerts or strategies taught through TrendTrend.com or TradeTrend Software.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand
losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets
Testimonials appearing on this website may not be representative of other clients or customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
Subscribers are encouraged to invest carefully and to utilize the information available at the web sites of the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov and the National Association of Securities Dealers at http://www.nasd.com
"Options Basics Ebook" and "Iron Condor Adjustment Manual" are copyright 2015, The Trading Profit, LLC . All rights reserved.
Altos Trading, LLC
7154 W State Street Suite 169
Boise, Idaho 83714
Last Edited on 2018-04-03